senior trainer, coach, supervisor, organisational mediator
“Real change takes time, purpose, and great organisational and individual motivation. Agility is the framework that can support all of this in such a way that the purpose becomes clearer and clearer, while motivation is re-produced by continuous results and successes. It is in this process that I can support and help those who start off.”
Expertise & References
- Supporting organisational culture projects – E.ON Hungária; Hungarian Telekom; Shell Hungary, Alteó Group, ING Hungary,
- Leadership training, cooperation development – Hungarian Telekom, E.ON Hungária, Sinergy, Alteó Group, Shell Hungary, Máv Group,
- Leadership and team coaching, organisational supervision – IBM, British Petrol Global, DuPont Hungary, ING Hungary, Szerencsejáték Zrt, NISZ Zrt.
- Agile trainings, programmes – Hungarian Telekom, NN Hungary, E.ON , ING Hungary, Vodafone
Professional Background & Self-Awareness
- Agile Organisational Development – Jövőképző Tanácsadó Egyesület
- Action-oriented Team-coach– Watson Coach School
- Mediator – Dr Fellegi és Winkler
- Appreciative Inquiry (AI) consultant – G.T. Personal Marketing Kft.
- Self-awareness group leader – N.E.O. 2000 Kft.
- Trainer – DOOR Inside
- Communication Expert – University of Szeged, Faculty of Humanities
- Supervisor – Károli Gáspár University, Psychology Center
- Self-awareness group- 5 yrs
- Individual supervision – 1 yr
21 yrs training // 14 yrs change management counselling // 14 yrs leadership development // 10 yrs organisational supervision, coaching // 3 yrs organisational mediation