graphic recorder, visual facilitator, sketchnoter, illustrator “I am a visual practitioner based in Hungary working locally and internationally to support organisations and individuals to communicate more effectively, to cope with the challenges of complexity and to increase their impact through using the power of visual thinking.”
- Graphic recording: I capture the essence and create visual summaries of events and processes by real time drawing. Graphic recording is not only a colourful spot of a conference, workshop, presentation or a training, but also enhances the value and impact of the event by structuring essential information and by creating a lasting visual summary that can be spread and multiplied.
- Visual facilitation: I support teams to implement visual tools for collaboration, communication and planning. I offer training and workshops on visual facilitation.
- Sketchnoting: I give workshops of various lengths and formats on visual thinking and sketchnoting.
- I also create synthesis drawings, infographics, visual reports, whiteboard animations, illustrations both analogue and in digital format.
- Graphic recording: MKB Fintechlab Design Summit, TEDxBenedekhegy, Rare Disease Day, CCI France-Hongrie, ING, Aegon, ELTE University, Hungarian Telekom, Duna House, Interreg – Danube Transnational Programme, Telenor, Ideathon 4.0 – Győr
- Visual facilitation: Bosch, Hungarian Telekom, SoL (Society of Organisational Learning), Open Society Foundations, SEMPRE – Interreg Baltic Sea Region
- Visualisation workshops: Centre for Agroecology and Water Resilience (Coventry University, UK)
Professional background & Self-awareness
- Integral Coaching Training (2017-2018)
- Vestjyllands Hojskole (non-formal art education, Ringkøbing, Denmark, 2012)
- Dragon Dreaming project design trainer (2010-2017)
- Pandora Association (founder, vice-president, trainer, youth worker, 2011-2017)
- EVS (European Voluntary Service), Belgium at mu-zee-um art educational organisational
- Eötvös Lóránd Science University – communication and media sciences BA
- Creative writing, self-publishing activity
7 yrs visual facilitation and graphic recording // 12 yrs graphics design and illustration // 10 yrs working as a trainer in the international youth work field