- Graphic recording: I capture the essence and create visual summaries of events and processes by real time drawing. Graphic recording is not only a colourful spot of a conference, workshop, presentation or a training, but also enhances the value and impact of the event by structuring essential information and by creating a lasting visual summary that can be spread and multiplied.
- Visual facilitation: I support teams to implement visual tools for collaboration, communication and planning. I offer training and workshops on visual facilitation.
- Sketchnoting: I give workshops of various lengths and formats on visual thinking and sketchnoting.
- I also create synthesis drawings, infographics, visual reports, whiteboard animations, illustrations both analogue and in digital format.
- Graphic recording: MKB Fintechlab Design Summit, TEDxBenedekhegy, Rare Disease Day, CCI France-Hongrie, ING, Aegon, ELTE University, Hungarian Telekom, Duna House, Interreg – Danube Transnational Programme, Telenor, Ideathon 4.0 – Győr
- Visual facilitation: Bosch, Hungarian Telekom, SoL (Society of Organisational Learning), Open Society Foundations, SEMPRE – Interreg Baltic Sea Region
- Visualisation workshops: Centre for Agroecology and Water Resilience (Coventry University, UK)
Professional background & Self-awareness
- Integral Coaching Training (2017-2018)
- Vestjyllands Hojskole (non-formal art education, Ringkøbing, Denmark, 2012)
- Dragon Dreaming project design trainer (2010-2017)
- Pandora Association (founder, vice-president, trainer, youth worker, 2011-2017)
- EVS (European Voluntary Service), Belgium at mu-zee-um art educational organisational
- Eötvös Lóránd Science University – communication and media sciences BA
- Creative writing, self-publishing activity