Agile for Top Managers
- An individual coaching journey (6-8 sessions) for top managers to develop certain Agile leadership skills
- Sponsoring Agile Leaders: 1 + 4 x half-day, U-based team coaching
- Developing Learning Culture: 1 + 4 x half-day, U-based team coaching
- To support the individual transformation of leaders by the tools of coaching
- To identify the focus points for top managers necessary to develop Learning Culture
- To sponsor Agile leaders
- Supporting the development of people management and self-improvement skills of Agile leaders by coaching.
- “Sponsoring Agile Leaders” – What do the various Agile leaders need from top management? Understanding Agile leadership roles, working out the ways of support with the help of the “U” procedure.
- “U-Theory” based Learning Culture development. There is no Agile organisation without a learning culture. By applying the “U-methodology”, we enable top management to get a pre-sense of what a learning culture is.